Appropriate use of essential oils
Essential oils are very concentrated, so it is not recommended to use them in the pure form directly on the skin. The use of small amounts of water diluted in water results in better results.
Aromatherapy is available in a number of different ways. If you want to know how to properly use essential oils in different applications, you will have more benefits.
- Baths – Adding aromatherapy oils to bathing water is an easy way to achieve health benefits. If you simply add a few drops to the bath water and mix it before dropping into it, the odor causes the smell methods. This, in turn, helps to increase blood circulation and help to create physical harmony.
- Lotions / Creams / Salves – Adding a few drops of scented oil to your favorite liquids, such as cocoa butter or shea butter, can stimulate healing. To create your own fragrant mixture, apply any non-perfumed cream.
- Inhalation of aromatherapy vapor – this is the basis for aromatherapy treatments. Inhaling steam is a great way to relieve sinus or respiratory problems. Add five drops of aromatic oil to steaming water and inhale the aroma with a towel tent; it will keep the scent of escape.
- Aromatherapy Massage – this is one of the most popular aromatherapy methods. Your favorite fragrance (eg almond, cocoa butter or shea butter) can be added by mixing essential oils to make the body psychologically and physiologically, depending on which essential oil is used. To energize sensory organs, peppermint is great, where lavender is a relaxing fragrance. Essential oils used in the massage may trigger the odor methods. Certain oils may also be absorbed into the skin and into the bloodstream to exert a healing effect.
- Compression – a few drops of preferred oil into a bowl of hot water, rinse a dishwashing liquid and unscrew it. Use the washcloth as a compression in the body area that requires pain relief. Hot essential oil packs have excellent muscle, forehead and stomach ache and menstrual cramps.
- Dishwater / Clothes Washer / Dryers – Antibacterial properties of essential oils can dramatically promote greater hygiene. Adding a few drops of lemon to the dishwash cleans the dishes and makes the kitchen smells excellent. Use cleansing essential oil in the laundry to kill the bacteria and bacteria found in the dresses. The same can be done on the dryer by placing the oil in a container containing a damp towel or a spray of sprays directly into the drier.
- Cleaning / Disinfection – Use a few drops of lemon, spruce or pine oil on a dust cloth or ten drops of water in a spray bottle for furniture lacquering and for cleaning and disinfecting kitchens and bathrooms.
These simple tips can make a relaxing and healthy way of life as a way to use aromatherapy essential oils.
- Published On : 10 months ago on October 1, 2018
- Author By : 346@dmin
- Last Updated : October 1, 2018 @ 10:33 am
- In The Categories Of : Uncategorized