Aromatherapy and essential oils for hormone imbalance
Hormonal inequality is a common problem in women and may include symptoms such as severe acne, hot bluff, night sweats, vaginal dryness, irritability, disturbed sleep patterns, memory loss, increased urinary tract infections, weight gain and osteoporosis. Contemporary medical treatment uses combined hormone replacement therapy to provide symptomatic relief. However, synthetic hormones are known to have side effects. It is less well-known that holistic approach to well-being will alleviate the symptoms of hormonal imbalance without common side effects. Botanical oils are natural methods of plants to compensate for the delicate protection against the disease, these essential oils have been used for thousands of years in aromatherapy and other healing arts.
Aromatherapy affects the female endocrine system by stimulating the activity of specific brain cells. Aromatic vegetable oils are so small that they can easily evaporate (the expression of aromatic oils). They cure their healing properties in cellular cells and interact with a chemical molecular level.
Other natural treatments include a change in diet that strictly respects the effects of time. If nutrition is thoroughly analyzed, it can cause imbalances in the endocrine system that release hormones. However, aromatherapy has an immediate effect, will know if it suits you and in addition – aromas as an enjoyable alternative to contemporary medicine.
Generally, an aromatherapist produces local or inhaled aromatherapy treatments that vary according to the type of hormonal problem;
* Inhaling essential oils from clothing, steaming, evaporating or spraying
* Relaxing or stimulating massage with the aid of diluted essential oils to penetrate the skin and through the aroma.
* Aromatherapy oils used in the body relate relatively to the endocrine system, such as the breast, hip, lower and kidney areas.
Generally, these common aromatherapy suggestions that have the properties to remedy the symptoms of hormonal imbalance  * Ylang-ylang and Lavender have a sedative effect on anxiety.
* Zesty essential oils, eg. Grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange, peppermint and ginger that stimulate and support hot flashes.
* Ginger, peppermint and peanuts prevent fatigue
* Some essential oils have estrogen-like properties and include the use of Spanish sage, Clary sage, sage, geranium and fennel in massage therapy. Geranium oil has been used in ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years to traditionally balance premenstrual syndrome, constipation, insomnia, anxiety, nervousness, anxiety and anxiety.
* Patchouli and cardamom oil for earthing or sedative to reduce mood stimuli and irritability.
It is important to understand that it is during pregnancy due to the hormonal effect of certain essential oils and the practitioner of the appropriate aromatherapy.
- Published On : 3 months ago on March 24, 2018
- Author By : 346@dmin
- Last Updated : March 24, 2018 @ 1:57 am
- In The Categories Of : Uncategorized