Aromatherapy – Chamomile essential oil
Aromatherapy is the practice of using essential oils to concentrate on health or well-being. Today we talk about chamomile oil, one of the most common oils in aromatherapy today. With its relaxing effects and sedative effects, the camomile has fruity apples and straw fragrance. Flower is the main ingredient in oil.
- Mental Benefits – During physical or emotional stress, chamomile calms the mind and makes tension more relaxed. Peace and the feeling of patients, as well as rest and relaxation. Chamomile herbal tea helps to treat insomnia.
- Physical Benefits – It has a nervous numbness or nervous effect and treats nervous pain with nervousness, headaches and toothache. The mild relaxation effects of menopause and menstrual cramps are also known. Chamomile is also a good solution to problems with the gastrointestinal tract. This herb facilitates gastrointestinal, diarrhea, colitis, peptic ulcer, pancreas and intestinal inflammation. It is also useful for urinary tract problems. Another possible application is jaundice or liver problems.
Children who can use teeth or earaches, chamomile.
- Advantages of the skin – Chamomile treats skin problems very well. Examples include burns, inflammatory wounds, ulcers, dermatitis, eczema, and rashes. It is also good for most skin allergies. The Kamillar has been reported on smooth skin, improving skin elasticity and strength. It can also be used to lighten light hair.
Using Chamorine Oil:
- In a bath – add 10 drops to a warm bath to relax.
- For headache – dilute with carrier oil and massage it in the temples.
- For Households – Disinfectant Disinfectant
- For muscle cramps or joints, dilute with carrier oil and add a romantic camomile-rejuvenating massage.
Roman chamomile can also be used in diffusers to help headaches or nerves.
- Published On : 1 year ago on March 21, 2018
- Author By : 346@dmin
- Last Updated : March 21, 2018 @ 9:20 am
- In The Categories Of : Uncategorized