Aromatherapy oils – Eucalyptus essential oil
Eucalyptus oil is one of the widest variants of all essential oils. Several species of Eucalypt are used to produce eucalyptus oil, where Eucalyptus globulus is the most popular. Eucalypt is a member of the Myrtacea family. Australian natives have been familiar with the benefits of eucalyptus health for centuries. Aboriginals cut the leaves and mix with water to treat colds and fever.
Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaf by steam distillation. Steam distillation pump the vapor vapors into a chamber containing leaves of eucalyptus leaves. Steam causes accumulation of oily cells when mixed with steam. The vapor is then cooled and the water and oil are separated.
Used as Essential Oil
Many uses of eucalyptus oil include anti-septic, industrial, perfume and personal hygiene. Some common applications:
- Antibacterial Cleanser – Place a few drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil on a damp cloth and use towels, cooking surfaces, toilet bowls and surfaces where antiseptic detergents are useful.
- Antiseptic – Eucalyptus oil can be used as a disinfectant for minor pieces and abrasions.
- Like muscle rubbing – A few drops of eucalyptus oil in a quality organic massage oil is excellent for rubbing the pain and pain of muscle. Ideal for use as an athlete, for sore muscles and joints.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is found in many bar soaps and hand washing. Ideal for antibacterial and antiseptic properties in these products.
- As a fragrance, Eucalyptus Essential Oil is found in perfumes, Air Fresheners and Deodorants.
- Eucalyptus oil is used as a well known insect repellent.
- Cold and influenza virus Eucalyptus Oil can be found in chest rubbing, cough syrups and throat throats. We regularly added a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a bowl in warm water and placed on a tall shelf in the children's bedroom when colds and flu are persistent.
Hopefully, this article was touched on the potential use of Eucalyptus Essential Oil. This is certainly one of the oil-based oils in the Essential Oils kit. If nothing else holds the bottle in his bathroom, in the medical cabinet.
Essential oil has many benefits and can help prevent or cure many complaints. Each individual is different. Some essential oils may be toxic. Some oils should never be swallowed while others are exposed to limited sunlight due to phototoxicity. Read the label and ask your supplier if you have any doubt about the safest use. Not just this article.
- Published On : 3 months ago on March 25, 2018
- Author By : 346@dmin
- Last Updated : March 25, 2018 @ 6:38 pm
- In The Categories Of : Uncategorized