How to give an erotic massage: massage oil
Why massage oil?
Many people think they will grab a hand cream or body lotion, just fine massage or worse (shaking) on the "dry" massage. If you want erotic massage to really reach the erotic point, you need a real massage oil; something that is absorbed in the skin a little, softens, but allows you to keep steady, permanent movements in the massage.
You also want massage oil to be something you use for erotic massage . You want to go to a point where you can cover the oil of oil and your bodies are ready to blast. The next day you want to go to the room to catch the deepest scent of massage oil and smile on the memory you made in the room the previous night. Behind your ear, you want to add a little drop of massage oil, so when you and your partner in the city, party or business meeting, or in a restaurant, you catch the scent behind it and run it crazy until you get it alone. Lubriderm Cream will not do it for you!
But let's see a little here, let's go back and see the bigger picture.
A short story
Oils and aromatherapy for a long time. Just look at the Bible. Do you remember when Mary Magdalene uplifted Jesus' feet? Not only used the essential oils, but through massage. Mary knew the power of massage. This is a way to relax, relieve stress, inquire and "turn the bike around," so to speak. The oils were much longer than in biblical times. About 2700 years before the birth of Christ, Chinese used herbs and burning oils
Egyptians used oils in the mummification process and finally used the same herbs and oils in everyday life. In fact, Cleopatra used the exotic and erotic Jasmine oil for Marc Anthony during business meetings (ladies, note!). In India, ayurveda practitioners, one of the forms of medical treatment is aromatherapy and massage. The Greeks used oils for aromatherapy, cosmetics and medicines. The Romans use the oils after baths, and many of them have herbs and plants. In the Far East in 980, in the Far East, the art of alcohol distillation led to the development of modern perfumes.
I think it would not be too common to say that almost every culture at one time or another used the benefits of natural resources and used oils and massage.
How do they work?
Essential oils work in many ways. First of all, and perhaps its most obvious smell. An incredible organ of the nose. Have you ever noticed that the overflowing aroma on the street can get you back in 20 years when you first met smell? You remember that instant time in the lively portrays; much more detailed than a photo. Have you ever encountered an odor that reminded a certain person? Did you ever find yourself attracted to someone and did not know why, just later, to know that it was the smell that you wore that attracted your interest? There are good reasons for this. The nose is directly connected to the brain.
When a scent is inhaled, the aroma particles are picked up by the nerve endings of the back of the nose. The signal is then transferred to the brain, especially the limbic system.
The limbic system is the home of the hypothalamus, which in turn contains the pituitary glands. The pituitary gland is responsible, inter alia, for releasing the hormone. See where I'm going?
Orr-to-limbic system – to – hypothalamus – to – pituitary gland – to – hormone release
There are various neurochemical substances that cause odors and cause mood changes. The first acquaintance for everyone – endorphin. The endorphins of the body are natural high. Endorphins are most commonly used for pain relief. Everyone heard about who shot and did not know, or who broke a limb and did not feel any pain. Thank you for the great hormone endorphin to this! Endorphins are actually stronger than morphine, which is probably the term "endo", meaning "inside" and "phin", meaning "morphine"; literally, the word "morphine" means.
But pain relief is not the only task of endorphins. The elevated levels of this hormone can also be observed after exercise and generation. This is related to the feeling of invicibility, satisfaction, calmness, and body. The odor-induced other neurochemical serotonin. Serotonin is a sedative hormone. This can be related to sleep, mood, gestures, nutrition and anxiety.
Wonder how aromatherapy is a great way to relax, rest and seduction?
So now the nose has picked up the smells of oil, and nervous seizures of hormones through the body. This, you can say, is temporary. It can get used to the scent of the oil and it will have less effect, or the effects of hormones will be distributed overnight. But there are more. Oils are also absorbed in fat cells and when essential oils are used in a massage, regardless of whether they are erotic or not, the therapeutic ingredients of herbs are also used. Combined with the effects of massage – to encourage circulation and heat production, not to mention the relaxation of tense muscles – and has an excellent vehicle through which it perfectly spoils your partner's luxury.
Introduction to Essential Oils
Personally, I believe that massage with essential oils is one of the most sensible sensations of life. As I said before, the massage itself, along with the smells, is quite magical, but in fact the massage with essential oils is very special, the care that the masseuse shows.
to choose, mix and apply the oils to your body, tells you that it is worth the time. Your partner tells you that it is worth to spoil you, you should pamper it, and you think you are beautiful. Psychologically, essential oils and massage for the soul are as much as actual physical benefits, which are not small things.
The main emphasis of this composition is information on essential oils used for massage. Keep in mind that all these oils are used for other medical and other uses than the massage. However, for our purpose, I try to keep information about massage oils, erotic and anyway.
At the end of the report, you will find a small guide to different oils, their basic fragrance and their features for massage and good base oils for use in the blend.
My favorite base oil is almond oil, but surprisingly many people are allergic to nuts. DO NOT USE ALUMINUM OILS EVERYY WHICH ARE PLANT ALLERGY! You want to pass your partner to passion rather than an emergency room, an anaphylactic shock.
Selecting Essential Oils for Massage Oil:
• Choose only a few; you do not want to buy a gingerbread.
• Make sure that essential oils and base oils are not only edible, but taste good and are not harmful to the mucous membrane. the essential oils. Some may get warm, which can be very entertaining, but it may be a bit intense for some people. Some are wretched, some people may have blood pressure, and some are terribly tired.
• This sounds like a "ghost" statement, but find out what he liked. If your partner hates the mint, then the peppermint massage oil will not mood for love.
There are a few things to keep in mind when mixing oils. Firstly, many essential oils have therapeutic properties and should be used with caution, especially during pregnancy.
At the end of the story, a list of oils that are to be avoided during pregnancy will be listed after the oils and their properties are listed, some of which are not listed on the oil properties list.
The second thing to keep in mind is that oils should never be applied directly to the skin unless an experienced aromatherapist advises. Base oil should always be used. You want to use 5 to 6 drops of essential oil for every 10 ml base oil. This is approx. 15 essential oil essentials for base oil per liter.
The oils must be stored in a dark glass bottle – never plastic. Generally, it contains amber colored bottles or blue oils. Avoid the rubber plugs of oil bottles. The oils can eat the gum.
And latex condoms reduce the presence of oil on gum-fed oils. Again your Jimmy hat will not have any use of oils as a sex lubricant, which will happen during an erotic massage. There are some plastic condoms that resist the presence of oil, so read the labels before buying it. Okay, I'll repeat it because I do not want anyone to blame me if Junior is born until 9 months old: DO NOT USE LATEX CONCENTRATES OIL LUBRICANTS,
Movement …..  Store oils in a cool, dry place. If you store the oils correctly, it will last for one year.
After mixing the oils, allow the mixture to sit for one day or at least a few hours, then return and smell again. Perhaps you may find that the finished product is a bit different than when it first stuck. You can modify the mixture accordingly. Play with oils, find a mixture that will bring you a good smell and experiment with it. If you add 3 drops of sandalwood and 1 drop of chamomile once, you can try two drops the next time.
Otherwise, the combination of sandalwood and chamomile is an excellent relaxing oil mixture.
People tend to live spicy, woody smells, while women are familiar with floral scents. Both of these blends would be the ideal massage oil for both partners to be heterosexual. However, this is a general statement. I'm a woman and I prefer spicy aromas above the flowers, and I know people who love the smell of flowers. Whether her relationships are trying to mix jasmine and sandalwood (both very erotic oils), or roses and incense.
Men have scents such as cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and coriander. Women look prone to aromas such as rose, jasmine, nerolis and ylang-ylang. But, as I said, this is a generality and the fun is to find what you and your partner enjoy.
All the old favorite massage oils are lavender oil, clove oil, cinnamon, peppermint and rosemary oil, sweet almond oil. This mixture not only results in terrible odors, but only a small amount of heat, which really stops. Very good taste too!
You may want to try these other combinations:
– To relax, try sage, lavender and lemon. Chamomile is a great sleep, so try the mixture of chamomile and sandalwood or chamomile and lavender to help relax.
– Ginger, and you believe it or not, black pepper is great in sore, muscular muscles. – In the case of an ascending massage, try a mixture of lemon, mint and geranium. What about bergamot, peppermint and lemon? Lavender, orange and peppermint are a very cool combination and give a beautiful floral scent.
– More love can be tried for love. Bergamot, sandalwood and jasmine in one. Kama Sutra offers jasmine and grapefruit. Ylang-ylang, lavender, grapefruit, lemon and neroli are also bands. If you are very ambitious, find the combination of rosary, neroli, lavender, thyme, cinnamon or clove
. Try the lemon, the mainstream and the vetiver.
Please note that these oils have many properties and this is not a complete list of essential oils. I chose oils for relaxing, sensual or refreshing properties. After an entry a star means that the particular essential oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
Generally speaking, it is always advisable to consult a herbalist, doctor, midwife, aromatherapist or other healthcare professional before any essential oil therapeutically. There is a much more complete list of oils that should be avoided after registration.
The underlined essential oils are particularly sensitive to their sensory properties. If you think most of the "aphrodisiac" essential oils have euphoric and reassuring effects. This makes sense, because the calm and content state is essential for a good sensual encounter. Combine these erotic oils with massage partners for muscle relaxation and have a relaxed, relaxed massage partner and is ready to do more.
– Bergamot – Citrus bergamia – This oil is a bergamot orange aroma that is slightly floral. Very refreshing fragrance. The so-called Oswego tea and the bee's family.
– Bos-de-Rose – Aniba rosaeodora – Sweet, floral, woody fragrance that relieves stress, headaches and depression
– Cedarwood * – Cedrus atlantica – This is a dry, woody and sweet smell . She calms down and calms down. Very arthritic inflammation and stress.
– Kamilla * – Matricana chamomila – This oil is a fruity, herbal essence, with countless uses. Not only is it great for her hair but also wonderful for insomnia, anxiety, neuralgia, burns, rheumatic pain, gout, sores, esophagus, inflamed skin, strains, stress and nerves – Cinnamon * – Cinnamonum zelanicum – I'm sure everyone has smelled the consoling aroma of cinnamon in apple pie but I admit you did not know it was a wonderful essential oil due to fatigue, stress and rheumatism. Cinnamon may be mucosal irritant, just like other herbs, so keep in mind when you are preparing for strong massage oils. You might just use a small amount of money for yourself.
– Citronella * – Cymbopogon nardus – This oil has a nice citrus smell. I'm sure everyone knows the insect repellent properties, but it's a great tonic for headaches and fatigue.
– Clary Sage * – Salvia sclarea – This oil with a scented scent helps to loosen the nervous system. It also has euphoric and sensual properties. Some sources are a stimulant for the uterus to stimulate the uterus, so this should be taken into account in pregnancy.
– Clove * – Eugenia caryophyllata – Clove is a wonderful painkiller; just ask everyone who has used it for the toothache. It also has antiseptic properties and is excellent for joint pains and esophageal tubes and strains. This oil may cause mucous membrane irritation, so be careful again. This personal use of essential oil did not find the mucous stimulant, but everyone else perceives different senses.
– Cypress – Cupressus sempervirens – A woody aroma that helps mental and emotional like rheumatism and varicose veins.
– Funeral – Buswellia thurifera – This gift of the magician is a spicy, spicy fragrance. It encourages the feeling of peace and well-being, soothes, deepens the breathing and facilitates nerves and tension. I liked using this oil or resin when my kids were afraid of puppy men and monsters. When I burned the incense, I felt in my spine. The aroma evokes a sense of security, and even the evil spirits can be evicted!
– Geranium * – Pelargonium graveolens – Essential oil, with fragrance of flowers. Good for depression and nerves; helps to relax. It is also beneficial for the nervous system and PMS sufferers.
– Ginger – Zingiber officinale – The ginger has a spicy smell that calms and calms on me. The midwife uses midwives to use ginger in hot water to calm the working mother. He also uses ginger water to loosen the skin. Ginger improves the circulation; Great for cold hands and feet, so try out in a tub or foot bath. It helps the pain and pain of the muscles and the inflammation of the joints.
– Grapefruit – Citrus paradisi – This oil is used with the obvious citrus aroma, depression and migraine, as well as anti-tonic medicines. This is a good choice if you are looking for a refreshing scent.
– Hops – Humulus lupus – Hops are a component of beer, which is soothing. Marijuana, which causes restlessness, is also a relative of hops. Hops are painkillers and help in neuralgia, nervous tension, bruising and insomnia. It's also skin softening.
– Jasmine – Jasminum officinale – This oil is an erotic floral fragrance. This night blooming flower alleviates anxiety and lethargy while relaxing and rejuvenating.
– Juniper * – Juniperus communis – The earthy juniper tree fragrance cleans the emotions and loosens. This is also good for cellulitis and rheumatism.
– Lavender – Lavendula augustiform – This oil is a warm floral fragrance. It is relaxant, relieves nervous tension, headaches, neuralgia, muscle pain and pain from rheumatism, and provides tranquility. Burns do wonders, although I do not recommend using the undiluted oil on the damaged skin and before using any oil therapeutically, it is worth checking with an aromatherapist, herbalist, midwife or naturopathy.
– Lemon – Citrus limonum – Of course lemon juice which refreshes and cools. Great for nerves, pancreas and high blood pressure. Anyone who pours high glass of ice water in the lemon on a hot summer day or fever can justify the cooling, soothing properties of lemon
– Lemongrass – Cymbopogon citratus – Citrus. Amazing muscle pain, headache and stress.
– Lime – Citrus aurantifolia – Another sweet citrus oil. There is high blood pressure, rheumatism, depression, anxiety, insomnia and varicose vein.
– Mandarin – Citrus noblis – An oil whose fruity citrus essence relieves stress and nervousness and facilitates insomnia with soothing effects.
– Marjoram * – Origanum marjorana – This essential oil is a spicy, woody aroma that helps with bruising, PMS, anxiety, insomnia, muscular pain, circulation, neuralgia, rheumatism, runny nose and strains
– Melissa – Melissa officinalis – and lift the spirits. The calming effect helps between depression and insomnia. This is also good for eczema.
– Myrrh * – Commiphora myrrha – This aroma is woody and earthy and has a wonderful sedative effect. It is also used as a mouthwash and mouthwash for those who are facing gingival problems, but this should only be under the control of a herbal medicine and the oil can never be applied directly to the mucous membranes.
– Neroli – Citrus bigaradia – This oil is the essence of the bitter orange blossom. It relieves depression, anxiety and hysteria, as well as nervous tension.
– Nutmeg * – Myristica fragrans – This woody, spicy oil is astonishing for arthritis, aching muscles, nerve disorders, rheumatism and poor blood circulation.
– Orange – Citrus aurantium – The bitter orange, citrus aroma, is well suited to depression, anxiety, stress, blunt skin and muscle spasms.
– Palmarosa – Cymbopogon martini – This refreshing, floral fragrance helps in fatigue, skin infections, and vague skin.
– Patchouli – Pogostemon patchouli – With its exciting smell it can be lent with sensual essential oils. It is suitable for skin inflammation, fatigue, mature skin, stress and hair care.
– Peppermint – Mentha piperata – The characteristic smell of cooling, refreshing mint oil. It is also known for the benefits of inflammation and migraine and, if used, it has an anesthetic effect that increases blood flow. Like other Mint, however it may cause mucosal irritation
– Rose – Rosa gallica officinalis – A light floral aroma helps relieve tension, depression and anxiety. It is a "love oil", which is also an excellent tonic for reproductive organs. Rose also helps to treat eczema and mature skin.
– Rosemary * – Rosmarinus officinalis – This oil is a vegetable, woody aroma. It is also a "love oil" but helps with headache, fatigue, muscle aches, tremors, nerves and rheumatism. This is one of the best oils for your hair
– Rosewood – Aniba Rosaeodora – This floral fragrance promotes comfort and facilitates depression. This relaxes the aching muscles. It is also known as Lemongrass.
– Sandalwood – Santalum Album – This is a tree fragrance oil known as a sexual stimulant. It helps the user concentrate on the present and the day, enjoy the moment, and do not worry what could have been; enabling the user to fully enjoy his present situation and partners. This is a sedative that helps in the treatment of depression and PMS.
– Timam * – Thymus vulgaris (as well as T. serpyllum and T. pulegioides) – This plant has a fresh, herbal scent. It strengthens the nerves, eases fatigue and rheumatism, and relieves muscle pain and arthritis. – Ylang-ylang – Canagna odorata – This oil with an exotic floral fragrance that facilitates stress, anxiety and high blood pressure. It is a general tonic that also knows its sensory properties well.
– sweet almond – this oil can be used 100%. This is my favorite oil that serves as a basis. It's light texture and color and the added benefit of itching, drought, pain and inflammation.
– Apricot kernel – This oil can also be used unattended. It is good for sensitive skin and dry skin.
– Avocado – This oil should only be used up to 10% (90% for other oils, such as sweet almonds). This base oil is quite heavy and leaves a waxy feel on the skin.
– Avocado pear – Again, though this oil is good for dry skin, use 10% and mix with other base oils. – Borage seeds – A further 10% oil should be mixed. Good for early aging, stimulation and regeneration of the skin, multiple sclerosis, menopause, heart disease and eczema
– Cocoa butter – This is to be warmed because it is solid at room temperature, but it is excellent for dry skin.
– Corn Oil – This oil can be used 100% and is good for all skin types. It's very difficult but soothing.
– Hazelnut – This oil can be used undiluted and for all skin types. It's also a dampener.
– Jojoba – This fund must be diluted to 10%. This is a wonderful help in psoriasis, acne and inflamed skin, but it can be applied to all skin types. This is good for hair.
– Peanut Oil – Edgar Casey sang the wonders of the oil. She recommended it for all diseases. Peanut oil is undiluted and can be used for all types of skin, but note that it is very potent for the peanut butter and the skin may be very difficult.
– Safflower – Undiluted and suitable for all skin types.
– Sesame oil – This should be diluted to 10%, but wonderful for all skin types. It is especially useful for psoriasis, eczema and arthritis. It has a strong aroma, but it smells before trying it. – Soya bean – Another oil, which is unquantifiable and suitable for all skin types. – Sunflower oil – Another oil that can be applied undiluted and suitable for all skin types
– Wheat germ – Although good for liposuction, premature aging skin and eczema, and for all skin types, 10%.
Remember, use only 5 to 6 drops of essential oil on 10 ml of base oil. This is the total amount. We can combine oils naturally, but overall the essential oils must not exceed the above mentioned 5-6 drops. Pregnancy and Essential Oils
Some essential oils may be uterine stimulants or other pregnancies are contraindicated. Although this list is very close to being complete, it may not be all right. In any case, if you are pregnant, it is always good for midwives, herbs, or aromatherapists to check for each essential oil. Although some oils are not recommended early in pregnancy, some may be useful in the last trimester or during work. ] • Chamomile
• Clary Sage
• Rosemary *
] * Some sources of rosemary are contraindicated during pregnancy, there is no reason not to use it. All I can tell you is to look at the herb, talk to some fermenters and make their own decision.
If you are allergic to nuts, avoid base oil containing nuts such as sweet almond oil, peanut oil and peanut oil. This may seem obvious, but there are some who suspect that the oil is not consumed to be safe. Unless there was anaphylactic reaction to nuts, he could not understand the need for extreme caution with these oils.
If you have high blood pressure, avoid isop, rosemary, sage and thyme. Licorice is also known to increase blood pressure but is often not used as a massage oil!
For diabetics to avoid angels
For those who enjoy solariums or outdoor tanning, avoid bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, ginger, lime, orange, and other citrus. They are usually too sensitive to ultraviolet waves.
Generally Oils Avoid:
• Bitter Almond
• Boldo Leaf
• Deadly Masquerade
• Southern Wood
• Yellow Camphor
In summary, I encourage everyone to experiment with essential oils and erotic massage. Skin is the largest human organ; take full advantage of it!
As you experiment with more and more combinations, you will find the ones that will suit you with each and every circumstance, not only will you find that you love your partner much deeper, but you are also learning something about yourself. Really enjoy enjoying your partner's pleasure, making you a good lover and memorable. When I think of my lover, his hands are thinking of everything else. Even as I wrote, I will feel my hand on my neck and massage the stress of computer work.
Slow down, enjoy your senses and enjoy each other.
"And finally, the love you are doing is the same as your love."
- Published On : 1 year ago on March 16, 2018
- Author By : 346@dmin
- Last Updated : March 16, 2018 @ 3:11 am
- In The Categories Of : Uncategorized