Symptoms of Eye Migraine
If your eye has migraine symptoms, you do not need medicines for you. This migraine is a type of migraine called by numerous expressions (such as ophthalmic, optic, visual, silent, ocular, migraine aura without headaches, typical aura without headache). But the term migraine does not mean that the patient experiences headaches.
Migreneous patients pass through the symptoms without understanding that they are migraine symptoms. The most important symptoms of eye migraine :
- Blurred vision
- Temporary blindness
- Temporary eyelids (blisters from your eyes, center or periphery)
- Zigzag lines
- Blinking lights (penetrating the eye)
Symptoms may be accompanied by migraine headaches but are rare. The migraine of the eye has a number of physical symptoms: nausea, vomiting, tiredness, light and sensitivity. Why do these visual symptoms occur? This migraine breaks into two parts in the head: the vision function of the brain and the eye of the eye behind the cramps behind the eyes.
People who are more susceptible to eye migraine symptoms are:
- Women in general (doctors show that more women are suffering from migraines than men).
- A patient who has one of the following: epilepsy, sickle disease (blood genetic disorder that causes an abnormal structure of blood cells that can not pass through the body), migraine and depression.
- It is possible for men and women over the age of 40 This migraine has a number of common causes such as caffeine, cheeses, mono-sodium glutamate foods (MSGs) , chocolates, stress and salty foods.
- Published On : 2 months ago on June 8, 2018
- Author By : 346@dmin
- Last Updated : June 8, 2018 @ 4:24 pm
- In The Categories Of : Uncategorized