What kind of activity does the eyeball cause?
Those who had read about what causes the eyes to be, would have known terms such as postural glass cleansing and retinal lesions. But do you know that activities under certain circumstances can cause swimwear? What are these activities – weight lifting, wind instruments, aerobic exercise, bungee jumping, end-stage work, coughing, vomiting, and sexual activity that can suddenly affect their eyes?
the perception that these activities can cause dirt in any way can seem distant. However, studies have shown that there is a possible correlation with these activities and the sudden appearance of floaters. In many of these activities, the person concerned carries out the Valsalva maneuver. This is the fact that it keeps the breath away and tries to free the nose and mouth. In some cases, such as weight lifting, this happens consciously, while others, such as constipation, are consciously done. This is the same thing you do when you try to prevent "fumigation" in aviation. THE VALSALVA RETINOPATHIA?
During Valsalva Manőver, the body is rapidly raising blood pressure. This, in turn, leads to an increase in intraocular venous pressure, which can suddenly break some of the retinal capillaries. This is called retinal bleeding and is a condition known as Valsalva Retinopathy. Bleeding occurs in the form of swimmers in the patient. RISK FACTORS
Persons with Valsalva movement are more likely to suffer from Valsalva retinopathy if one or more of the following is [1,2];
- idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (condition resulting from low platelet count)
- anemia (a condition that results in a low concentration of red blood cells)
- Sickle cell disease
- Surgical disease of the retina (retinal vein veins occlusion) hypertension
ACTIVITIES WHAT POSSIBLE TO VALSALVA RETINOPATHY
Generally, any activity affecting Valsalva may lead to the development of Valsalva Retinopathy. These activities include weight lifting, aerobic exercise, blowing instruments, bungee jumping, constipation, end-stage work, violent cough, vomiting and sexual activity  . the doctor confirms that floaters are caused by Valsalva Retinopathy, the good news is that they usually disappear in themselves and do not require any treatment. Doctors generally advise such patients to refrain from strenuous physical activity until the retina completely heals.
However, if your doctor confirms that floaters are not a result of severe eye disorders, you should not be in doubt. There are also solutions – for surgical and non-surgical purposes.
1. Mansour AM, Salti HI, Han DP, et al. Ovulation in aplastic anemia. Ophthalmologica. 2000; 214 (6): 399-402.  2nd Karagiannis D, Gregor Z. Valsalva retinopathy with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and positive antiphospholipid antibodies.
3. Robert S Duszak, OD, FAAO's participation, Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center; Consulting staff, Nemours Health Clinic, Mayfair Eye Associates; Adjunct Clinical Faculty, Pennsylvania College of Optometry Eye Institute
- Published On : 5 months ago on March 14, 2018
- Author By : 346@dmin
- Last Updated : March 14, 2018 @ 8:17 pm
- In The Categories Of : Uncategorized